Friday, February 8, 2008

Gir From Invader Zim Costume

DEVONO AMMETTERLO

Dear readers,
has almost been a year since the day they are entrances to court "section failure" to deposit the books and accept defeat. A year when I saw the indifference of many, I do not mean to ordinary people, I received only by those comfort and understanding, I refer to political institutions, the media. Our
grow micro businesses that were part of Italy were destroyed by blackmail. Most people, I had the pleasure to know, have suffered extortion, bank ... blackmail.
I ask everyone not to be afraid, now join in this battle for justice, to denounce, even if their activities are still outstanding. It 'time to pull out all the suffering, humiliation you feel when a bank responds with disdain "the problem is not ours" or "look who jumps around here" or "see a solution! ".
It 's time in which admit the wrongs caused and will pay for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment