Friday, February 18, 2011

Huck Finn Book And Movie Differences

April CATS AND ... ITS 29 YEARS .... AND 'HIS BIRTHDAY WITHOUT HIM ... NIKI



Today February 19 Niki would have made her amazing 29 years !!!.. Almost .. a man .....
not allow him ..... he was only allowed to celebrate ... 26 ...
Greetings Love wherever you are ... we miss you crazy!


Avezzano and Celano are covered with these posters ....


A NIKI


Today you'd be your wonderful 29 years!
. ... Almost a man ......
you do not have permission ......
Reciso by murderous hands at just 26 years ...
We are waiting for the truth ... .. Today
not cakes ... .. no ... no kisses ... no Christmas presents ...
only pain ... ...
and tears ..... the foot of a stone cold .....


"Here I love you Beloved Son ....
In the dark pines the wind disentangles.
shines the moon on the water-errant.
spend that same day chase.


Here I love you and the horizon hides you in vain.
I'm loving even among these cold things.


My life in vain outcry the hungry.
I love what I was violently ripped my flesh .... ..
You're so far away.
My Pain fights with the slow twilights.
But night comes ... ....
The biggest stars look at me with your eyes.
And because I love you, the pines in the wind
want to sing your name with their
leaves of wire. "
Christmas Treasury, wherever this Universe Evil
you have hidden ...
you reach the eternal love which unites us!

I Love You Mom

19/02/2011






For Niki



".. . And my pain 'last beyond this moment ...."
(M. Luzi)
Ti Amo
Shalom
Mamma

0 comments:

Post a Comment