Sunday, December 26, 2010

What Causes Palmer Erythema

April CATS, SILVIO BERLUSCONI, the anonymous message, the puzzle, E. ........ AND 'TOO EASY! NIKI



I would love to be able to come up there ... above the clouds ... to hold them again and tell you how much I miss you ...








How far This Christmas, my beloved son ......... when swept away all your happiness, your contagious enthusiasm .....

... took up all my space ..... my thoughts ... you were my baby ... everything revolves around you ...
We can understand what a child for a mother?? You lived nine months in the fibers of my body, breathing through my nostrils, you were with me in my thoughts and in my blood .... smell the world and breathe through me ...... Everything is complicated when the body Mother can no longer 'to do this as a barrier to the outside world ..... but the link ...il cordone ombelicale, quello noi Niki, non l'abbiamo mai reciso....Nel tempo si è trasformato in Amore maturo, Intesa..... Complicità......
Ecco tutto questo mi manca ed ancora di piu'.......
Ti vedevo crescere tesoro ed il tuo sorriso che conquistava e riusciva sempre a farti emergere lo guardavo con ammirazione, tu che in mezzo a sconosciuti riuscivi a diventare amico di tutti....
Ti osservavo quando in ricorrenze, intorno al tavolo eri sempre quello che sceglievi il frutto piu' piccolo e brutto ....o sceglievi le cose che mai erano le ultime...e ti guardavo e pensavo:"è lui il migliore, è lui mio figlio......è lui che si preoccupa sempre che gli altri possano scegliere....la sua di scelta non è mai a sfavore di altri e questo lo rende Unico....lo rende solo MIO!!!!"
Anche la sua genialità lo rendeva unico, purtroppo è stata quella che lo ha reso appetibile a persone prive di scrupoli e oggetto di invidia di tutti.....e questo lo posso asserire senza presunzione, in quanto la sua genialità (mai vantata da Lui) gli era collettivamente riconosciuta!
A volte penso che se il suo sorriso fosse stato piu' anonimo....se non avesse avuto la sua genialità, ma si fosse perso nell'anonimato...forse he was still with me .... but it's not my Niki!
In a verse from the sacred Hebrew text it is written

"A wrong done can not straighten up, and what is lacking can not be counted .. ...."

Love You Niki
Shalom
Mamma


Ieri ci sono stati ben due messaggi anonimi, uno su questo Blog che dice testualmente:

Anonimo ha detto...
Auguri di Buon Natale Niki prima o poi certe persone dovranno spiegare perche la mattina del tuo arresto dall'avvocato Franco Marcolini vi siete presentati visto che sapevate gia degli arresti avvenuti ed eravate all'estero "San Marino"

Per favore signora Ornella Non tolga il sorriso e la voglia di vivere al fratello di Niki non credo che sia quello che voglia lui visto che adorava il suo fratellino

25 dicembre 2010 15:21


Si evince che questo Anonimo conoscesse bene Niki (l'adorazione per il fratellino) conoscenza perfetta di nome e cognome dell'Avvocato e del fatto che questo Avvocato fosse in Italia ....e del fatto che Niki sia stato attirato in quello studio.....(cosa che io vado urlando da 30 mesi!!!!!)
DA CHI??????????? DALLO STESSO CHE POI HA DATO ORDINE DI CAMBIARE AVVOCATO????? DALLO STESSO CHE HA DATO L'ORDINE DI "RIPULIRE" L'APPARTAMENTO????? DALLO STESSO CHE HA IMPEDITO A NIKI DI PARLARE PER SEMPRE??????????????

I call these anonymous to also aid in my battle, because anyone can add items that even though they may seem insignificant in my view are essential puzzle!

Thanks Anonymous and Niki knew you would know how to find me too (compared anonymity!)

Other message Anonymous put in a blog linked to me and then with certainty that I would read:

AntiNatalizio said ...
"I wish I also twisting of the stomach (no conscience, because they did not) to criminals who have taken the world by Niki. A hug to his mother, a real hug.
I am one of those who , armed with pen, would bring out some truth. I do not earn anything, neither money nor fame, simply because I strafrego. I tried to approach me, but I will excuse this little fact: someone like me, has the sincerity and the Media to disseminate certain facts without personal interests of any kind. But I was away in the wrong way, because of fools who do not I define colleagues.
Anyway, Merry Christmas to all. "

December 25, 2010 24:31



The severity of this comment and the official press about the My Niki speak for themselves!

And do not forget the anonymous comment Very important also presented in the prosecutor of Florence, and left no reply ......... .


scorpion52 said ...

if you like to contact me I'll let you put more posts on your site. So many things about the murder suicide of Cats. But because they are involved can not denounce




The same anonymous author of this message open 'to his time from this blog Name:

"the truth about the death of three people Perugia

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Andate a leggere!!! (anche questo portato ai Magistrati di Firenze) anche questo ritenuto ......irrilevante!!!!


Ora se i vecchi e i nuovi messaggi non destano un minimo dubbio questo lo lascio decidere a Voi!!!!! Cosa serve in Italia per riaprire e fare indagini su una morte piu' che sospetta?????????



Le cose vanno guardate nell'insieme e non separandole!!!!

-E' troppo facile analizzare un furto in un appartamento, come a simple theft of a neighbor and it will detach from a totally internal to a large survey for "hiding and detecting and removing valuable evidence "...... .......( computers as soon as release from seizure WILL BE DELIVERED DIRECTLY TO FINANCE POLICE TO SEE THEM TAMPER .....)"

- It 's too easy to fall in the death of Niki cauldron of suicides in prison if ...... pull the "its willingness to cooperate and speak" in a large survey .......

-E ' too easily lead to believe in a suicidal rampage when all the experts say the opposite ....

-It 's too easy to believe that a string of sneakers (one) holding a boy and 80 feet high and weighing 90 kg

-It 's too easy to define "stupidity" the telegram and the will of change of lawyer if we place the large survey ..... .... and the lawyer .. .... even the lawyers ...

-It 's too easy to think that the ADUC, in the person of Dr Vincenzo Donvito, simply forgot to respond to my appeal .......

-It 's too easy to think that MPs are too busy fighting among themselves to respond well to "three Parliamentary questions" made over the years ....

-It 's too easy ........

... MISSING PIECES OF THE PUZZLE AND ALWAYS WILL UNTIL ...... WITH A MAGISTRATE HIS WILL 'DO NOT CLARITY, JOIN ALL PARTS AND COMPLETE!





The idea that the Premier has launched the Matrix the other night, I had already had it! He said he will not be approved if the "legitimate grounds" the process will only be on TV and in the streets, well, I have neither the TV nor the squares, but I have a blog, I will be in the process denied Niki blog (people around me I can say that I have this idea that the ventilation months!) are just waiting to know the result Premium and answers to parliamentary questions.
To the extent that these outcomes will be negative for the first time in history, we will process the Blog, where I say things that I know and you say your impressions, in full freedom and Niki will have at least the TRUTH '!!!!!
ask the help of those who clearly is the Blog Master and has a strength of this tool! (You already know who is ....!!!)
In help, I will for the dissemination and knowledge of other bloggers will be made to 360 degrees, and we'll see .... responsibilities. ... the truth will emerge and we'll see if that at all costs si vogliono tenere occultate!!!

Niki avrà la Verità che merita!!!!!







Per Niki

"Lasciami solo quel poco di me stesso
che mi permetta di chiamarti
il mio tutto.

...Lasciami solo quel poco della mia volontà
che mi permetta di sentirti in ogni luogo
di vederti in ogni cosa
di offer at any time my love.

Let me just that little bit of myself
I can never hide.

Just let the little of my chains
I feel myself bound to your will
in my life is fulfilled
your project and that my only
chain is that of your love. "
(Tagore) I
I love Mamma
Shalom



........ I Will Follow'....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw so many testimonies about Dr Itua a great HERBAL DOCTOR that can cure all kind of diseases and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, i didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worse and my life was at risk after visiting my therapist numeriuos times for combination of treatments. and no changes so i decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him i want a cure for Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and it was Stage IIIA, he gave me advice on what i must do and he delivered it to me in my state which i use according to his instruction, and today i must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Itua for curing me from Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life,i am making this known to every one out there who have been living with cancers all his life or any sick person should not waist more time just contact him with his details below- WhatsApp- +2348149277967 Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, believe me this man is a good man with Godly heart, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contact him today for you also to live a sound and happy life. he cure the following disease,thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Stroke,Lupus,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Pancreatic Cnacer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.

Post a Comment